Liverpool Community College A Levels Results
Join Juice FM’s Dan Roach at Liverpool Community College to celebrate
A-Level Results Day from 9am-12noon at the Learning Exchange on Roscoe Street.
Listen to Baz Todd’s show from 10am on Thursday 16th August as students open their results live on air with Dan and discuss their future plans.
View all our courses and complete your ‘fast track’ application online now at www.liv-coll.ac.uk or call us on 0800 035 5885 and be part of their success story when you study A-Levels at City6 - Liverpool Community College
Or to find out what college life is like, follow us on Facebook@livcoll or join the conversation on Twitter@livcoll #GetInGetOn.
Not sure what to do next?
Need Careers Advice and Guidance?
We can advise you on your next step at Liverpool Community College, from A-Levels to Apprenticeships, Access to HE to Degrees, whatever you need we have it covered.
Call our friendly Careers, Advice and Guidance team who will outline the many options available to you on 0151 252 3607 or drop in to see us at the Learning Exchange, Roscoe Street, L1 9DW, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm.
Are you 16-18?
Getting your results soon?
Discover the widest choice of A-Levels, Apprenticeships and career focussed courses at all levels at Liverpool Community College.
Learn in the heart of the city at our modern campus with outstanding tutors and support to develop your future career.
View all our courses and complete your ‘fast track’ application now at
www.liv-coll.ac.uk or call us on 0800 035 5885.
To find out what college life is like follow us on Facebook @livcoll or join the conversation on Twitter @livcoll #GetInGetOn.
Put your questions to us during our Virtual Open Days on Facebook and Twitter from Monday 20th August – Sunday 2nd September.
Why Liverpool Community College?
- The widest choice in the city of full and part time A-Level, vocational programmes and Apprenticeship opportunities in new and existing industries
- Modern city centre campus, City 6 - The Arts Centre, Duke Street, The Learning Exchange, Clarence Street, Vauxhall Road and Bankfield Road all benefitting from free Wi-Fi access and excellent facilities
- Friendly staff with up to the minute industry experience who teach the skills employers’ need and universities demand for progression to higher level study
- Award winning student support services providing a caring, supportive environment for all your learning, personal and financial needs
- State-of-the-art computing facilities in fully equipped and refurbished learning resource centres across the campus.
- Fully equipped gym and sports hall with access each day to a range of classes and group clubs
- Welcoming Enrichment team and a suite of rooms where you can relax or join in with any of the full programme of activities to keep you active involved and informed
- Healthy eating cafés and bistros providing high quality, reasonably priced hot meals and snacks prepared daily on site.
- On campus training restaurant and hair and beauty salons where you can benefit from first class services at a fraction of the cost of high street prices.